Monday, April 5, 2021
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 140 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include the USA TODAY and more than
260 daily local newspaper brands, digital marketing services companies
, WordStream, and
and U.K. media company Newsquest.
There's never been a better time to join our talented team. Visit
Promotions Marketing & Graphic Design Manager
Ventures Events & Promotions
Join Gannetts Ventures Events and Promotions, which supports Gannett with Promotions resources companywide. This role is ideal for individuals that possess strong marketing, design and digital skills.
- Create marketing elements for multichannel promotions. This includes concept development as well as market ready sales collateral, print and digital promotion, email marketing, and social campaigns.
- Build Online Promotions using Second Street platform
- Customize Collateral and House Ads for Promotions that are aligned to events as well as promotions that leverage market opportunity.
- Project management for each promotion ensuring deadlines for registration and execution are achieved.
- Work with local markets for campaign development and support markets with great customer services kills.
- Development of Print, Digital, Email and Social Marketing assets.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Microsoft Programs (Excel and Word).
- HTML skills preferred.
- Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills.
Gannett Co., Inc.
is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.