Come join an exciting and fast paced organization. SSGA is one of the leading Gastroenterology practices in the area. We strive for excellent service in a compassionate manner. Since 1971, our practice has expanded to sixteen physicians and eight mid-level practitioners including a state of the art Endoscopy Center.
We are currently seeking an experienced, energetic and professional individual with the knowledge to drive our team to continued success. One who is passionate about their work and has complete dedication and determination to meet and exceed the needs of our patients.
This is a full time Monday-Friday position in our Burnt Hills and Schenectady offices.
As a Medical Assistant, your position will include but is not limited to:
- Room patients
- Take Vital signs
- Enter patient medical history into EMR
- Assist physicians in rooms as needed
- Stock exam rooms
- AAS or certification strongly preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in a medical office.
- Knowledge of EMR required.
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team as well as individually
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, personal, and holidays, medical and dental insurance, 401K with match and Profit Sharing plan.
For consideration, submit your resume and references with cover letter and salary requirements
PHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Mail: Saratoga Schenectady Gastroenterology Associates
848 Route 50
Burnt Hills, NY 12027
Visit our website: www.ssgastro.com to learn more about
Saratoga Schenectady Gastroenterology Associates