Assists the Quality Assurance Manager in guaranteeing quality product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform first article services on machined, plastic, metal, etc. and assembled parts
- Perform visual and dimensional inspection on manufactured parts, assemblies, and subassemblies and submit reports
- Perform receiving inspection from various outside suppliers and document results on an inspection report
- Perform in process and document results on an inspection report
- Perform any other assignment as required to meet customer demands and special projects.
- 1 plus year experience in a quality role is preferred
- Understanding of control of nonconforming products preferred
- General knowledge of manufacturing processes is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints required
- Basic math skills required
- Basic computer skills (MS office, Outlook, etc.) required
- Ability to make decisions while following company policies required
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge and experience with measuring tools such as:
- Tape measures
- Height gages
- Weight scales
- Optical comparator
- Material test equipment’s such as tensile tester, etc.
Click apply now to email your resume today!