This position is hourly, full-time, $13-16; the pay is based on work experience and knowledge with yearly reviews. The regular work schedule is Monday – Friday. Benefits included are performance-based bonuses, vacation, paid holidays, 401k(matching), year-round employment, paid training, and certifications!
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Assist the foreman in the installation of paver patios, retaining walls, seat walls, walkways, steps, fire pits, fireplaces, columns, and other landscaping made up of hardscape materials such as wood, stone, boulders, lighting, pergolas, and outdoor kitchens.
- Assist the foreman in the installation of mulch, stone, sod, edging, drainage.
- Assist the foreman in planting installations of varying size.
- Assist the foreman in pruning and trimming shrubs.
- Assist with general clean up and help maintain equipment.
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in residential and or commercial landscaping.
- Minimum Qualification Accepted – 1+ years in a related field.
- Must be hardworking, honest, dependable, and take pride in a job well done.
- Must have a basic working knowledge of materials and tools used in landscaping.
- Must have the drive to complete work within a time-sensitive schedule.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills and professionalism.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation.
- MUST be able to report to work at the designated start time.
- MUST be physically able to perform duties and enjoy working outdoors year-round.
- Assisting in snow and ice removal in the winter, along with varied duties.
- Self-starter/strong initiative
- Pass pre-employment screening