Software Quality Engineer
New York City , New York , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Apr 5, 2021
Role Number: 200236560
Here at Apple, we build products that revolutionize entire industries. It's the diversity of our people and their ideas that encourage the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are always on the lookout to improve our efficiency squeeze that last bit of performance, creatively scale and increase the reliability of our payment services that power Apple Online Store, AppStore, Apple Music, and more. Apple Pay brought mobile payments to millions of customers, and it's just the beginning. Are you passionate about building massively scalable services that surprise and delight? Do you have a natural curiosity for learning new technologies? If you answered yes, the Apple Pay Performance Engineering team wants to hear from you.
- 4 or more years experience crafting, maintaining, and executing tests plans at all application layers
- 4 or more years experience with blackbox testing
- Proficient with bug tracking software like Bugzilla and Jira
- Adept at debugging, troubleshooting, and critical thinking
- Experience with cross-functional projects
- A great teammate with the ability to act as a mentor and peer leader
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
As an Apple Pay Software Quality Engineer, you will automate, break and strive improve Apple's revolutionary mobile payment solution. The ideal candidate will be highly efficient and motivated individual with a love of infrastructure engineering. They must enjoy working on multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment that fosters growth, teamwork, innovation and a passion to change the world.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree or Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience required