WW/AMR Online Operations Leader
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Posted: Apr 5, 2021
Role Number: 200235024
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The WW/AMR Online Operations leader is responsible for the run-the-business operational activities needed to deliver a magical, personal digital experience where customers can shop, buy, and learn everything Apple, wherever they are! You will lead the regional Online Operations teams responsible for executing NPIs, promotions, systems readiness & project support needed to enable a streamlined customer experience. We seek a leader who is committed to operational excellence, obsesses over the customer experience, leads with curiosity, innovates down to the details and drives for continual improvements to ensure an outstanding end-to-end customer experience. This position can be based in Austin, TX or Cupertino, CA.
- 12+ years of tried experience in a fast-paced business environment with deep exposure to e-commerce and order fulfillment operations.
- Significant project management, problem solving and operational experience within an eCommerce, Internet or multi-channel environment.
- Experience leading systems support teams is a plus.
- Experience leading configuration management teams is a plus.
- Proven track record to drive collaboration, resolve conflicts and build consensus across multiple partners with and without reporting structure alignment.
- Excellent problem solver who maintains composure during stressful and ambitious situations.
- Shown success building highly effective teams.
- Experience leading teams across multiple regions (EMEIA, APAC, AMR).
- You are an enthusiastic leader who can empower, inspire, and manage a team through ambiguous situations!
- You are an action oriented, goal driven, self assured, daring.
- You are hands on, supporting your teams by understanding and guiding the end to end interactive process.
- You are detail oriented, responsible for implementation with strong process definition.
- You have strong analytical skills, can understand customer data, and convert into insights and actions.
- You can forge strong relationships with ability to influence without authority.
- You can efficiently work with senior and executive stakeholders.
- You have superlative written and verbal skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- You have a track record for talent development & hiring exceptional talent.
As the WW/AMR Online Operations leader you will lead a global Online Operations team in Greater China, RPAC, EMEIA and AMR. * Create a vision, set expectations and empower both direct and indirect team members. * Establish the WW Sustaining Operations function, team & process. * Define and communicate key performance metrics (KPIs) for Online Operations. Align with cross-functional partners to ensure we are using shared systems, adhering to existing principles and playbooks and leading against KPIs. * Develop, promote and drive strategic programs to ensure global scalability, quality and effectiveness of Online Operations. Develop clear, executable strategies. * Build strong, collaborative relationships with Commercial, Stores, Legal, Gov't Affairs, Operations, Engineering, Retail Customer Care and Marketing teams. Lead the partnership with other teams, bringing operational expertise and customer oriented solutions to problems, issues and opportunities. Make connections between teams, concepts, programs, and ideas to ensure we stay ahead of issues. * Influence Business and Product teams to ensure operational needs and requirements are represented in key decisions. Provide feedback on new online features and operations projects; understand and vet operational changes. * Partner in defining the sustaining operational plans for new features and functionality, programs and Geo expansion. * Define and implement global post-ops process to continually assess and drive process and systems improvements. Establish closed-loop process with Business, Product and Engineering teams to ensure operational gaps are identified and addressed.
Education & Experience
BS or BA preferred, but not required. International work experience with knowledge of cultural/regional differences a plus