Program Manager, Strategic Quality AppleCare
Austin , Texas , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Apr 5, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200235410
In the project space, you will Partner with WW cross-functional teams to execute effective quality initiatives that will improve Advisor workflows, improve performance and deliver outstanding customer experience within the functions at a global level while prioritizing the needs of the business in a thoughtful and scalable way. You will Collaborate with operational and project teams on high-level requirements and strategies on capital projects that impact global support teams ensuring the highest level of customer experience is maintained In the program management space, you will understand program KPI performance versus goals and partner with the global Support teams on prioritizing the needs of the organization in a scalable way. You will Build strong relationships with all key cross-functional teams from site management to Regional Quality, Reporting, Operations, contact center business operations and technology. You will need to have a curious eye and look for innovative solutions to problems or new ways to achieve goals. You will need to closely monitor operational metrics daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- 5+ years in the contact center industry, with a focus on projects & quality program management
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large scale projects on-time with consistently successful results while working across departments and time zones
- Extensive program & project management experience working with quality monitoring programs within a customer service organization or outsourcing partner. Experience working with an outsourced service provider is highly desired.
- Collaborative, flexible and open working style, with an ability to establish and maintain close working relationships with key partners
- Ability to influence and manage multiple organizational partners and balance the needs of our customers and business
- Assist the organization in establishing key risk indicators that enable effective monitoring of risks and early identification of potential issues
- Synthesize results of quantitative and qualitative analyses into key trends, implications, and recommendations for the program
- Develop and execute a program roadmap, including defining project milestones, managing risk and communicating progress.
- Provide mentorship, oversight and support to the evolution of quality programs and results throughout the customer experience lifecycle
- Partner closely, and foster trust with the AppleCare Global Quality Operation Managers and Quality Program Mangers to partner on and execute initiatives
This role has dual responsibilities. You will be responsible for running and assisting with ad hoc quality projects alongside managing the sustainability of selected key strategic quality programs. Projects could include running Proof of Concepts (POCs), Pilots, running change management for a large project. Program management would include leading all aspects of selected strategic quality programs. It is critical that you develop a strong working relationship with each of your partners. You should be an excellent communicator who is self-motivated and is comfortable working in a global, matrix, fast-paced environment. You will work cross-functionally with a variety of internal groups as well as with external vendors, to improve the quality of our services and efficiency and scalability of our quality operations. Role requires 10-20% travel
Education & Experience
Minimum 5+ years of contact center quality program management
- Understanding of quality management processes; calibration, joint-contact-monitoring, quality standards, quality metrics
- Project Management / Six Sigma / COPC / CX certifications preferred
- PMP or other project management certification preferred