Location: 6388-Mega Disposal
WELDER / UPDATED AND STATE OF THE ART FACILITY
Mega Disposal has an immediate opening for a Welder at our site in Pawtucket, RI. The position will be responsible for performing work garbage compactors and garbage containers.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, please submit an application directly on our website at:
- Perform welding and repair of trash containers, trash compactors, and trash trucks in our fleet.
- Maintain a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate and OSHA standards.
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks.
- Typical schedule is Monday-Friday, occasional Saturdays as needed.
- Painting the cans may be required as part of the day to day responsibilities
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Stick and MIG welding.
- Fabrication experience a plus!
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com.
Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)