Wixon is a growing and progressive food and flavoring manufacturing company located in St. Francis that has been in business since 1907. We are always looking for talented individuals looking to build a career and join the Wixon family. We pride ourselves on building employee’s skills through our ongoing training, and grow employee’s careers within a highly supportive team environment. Our people benefit from an encouraging and fun work environment and this is one reason why we have been in business for over 100 years. Plus, we’re currently offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus to all new hires.
At Wixon, the safety of our employees is the highest priority during the Covid-19 pandemic. We have implemented a full COVID response plan that includes the following: daily temperature checks, daily sanitation, mask requirements, PPE requirements, hygiene protocol and more. As we are an essential business, we are committed to keeping the safety of our employees our top obligation during these unprecedented times.
Currently we have openings in our Packaging department on 2nd shift – 12:30 PM – 8:30 PM. Below are some highlights of the position:
- Working in a team environment to operate packaging equipment, ensuring continuous line production.
- Responsible for the operation of equipment on a single packaging line including rigid container filler, bulk fillers, vertical or horizontal pouch fillers, cartoners, labelers, cappers, jar unscramblers, sealers, checkweighers, scales and metal detectors.
- Demonstrated ability to setup, troubleshoot, operate, disassemble, and clean equipment highly preferred.
- Operates and provides support to other packaging lines.
- Responsible for quality output.
The ideal candidate must: demonstrate consistent work history and the ability to work in a manufacturing environment. Must be responsible for following quality control guidelines and good manufacturing practices (GMP) to ensure a safe and quality product is produced.
Wixon offers much to its employees including a spacious corporate campus in St. Francis, Wisconsin.
Our Benefits Include:
- We are Currently offering $1000 sign on bonus
- Onsite cafeteria with employee meal plan
- Two Health Insurance Plans
- Two Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, short-term disability and long-term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- Multiple employee recognition events
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Days and Holidays
Please visit our website for more company information at www.Wixon.com
It is Wixon’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, or physical disability.