Location: Houston - Texas
- Deliver bookings growth for high-value One Sensia products, systems and solutions on major infrastructure projects within the designated regions. A Key Measure will be bookings growth.
- Identify major project opportunities within the gulf coast accounts where there are opportunities for high-value One Sensia products, systems and solutions.
- Collaborate with all One Sensia Flow Solution Managers and parent company sellers to grow business and market position.
- Qualify those projects with potential opportunities at an early enough stage (typically FEED or earlier) to ensure engagement at an early enough time to be specified.
- Help develop and drive the NAM sales strategy through market quantification and development of business plans.
- Lead the engagement process for the project by building relationships with key influencers in the region for these projects and assigned accounts.
- Build relationships directly or via representatives to ensure Sensia equipment is preferred for projects of interest.
- Undertake technical presentations of the product line to various levels in the client's organization
- Manage the liaison with other Regional Sales lead and Flow Solutions Managers to ensure a cohesive strategy
- Maintain project and opportunity tracking for the region (Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Network with the Sensia staff in other divisions/groups to ensure the above is carried out effectively to maximize the opportunity.
- Ensure that projects are handed over to the organization in a clean state reflecting contractual obligations.
Key Measures of success
- Bookings growth for Sensia products and solutions with assigned accounts
- Pipeline of project opportunities developed for the appropriate product lines and solutions (Front log)
Account penetration through Approved Vendors Lists/ Bookings
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).