Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 140 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include the USA TODAY and more than
260 daily local newspaper brands, digital marketing services companies
, WordStream, and
and U.K. media company Newsquest.
There's never been a better time to join our talented team. Visit
Director of Promotions Operations & Production
USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures creates impactful consumer engagements and experiences through world-class events, promotions, races and technology. We strive to exceed expectations, create unforgettable memories and drive value for our partners while leveraging our reputable institutions, including USA TODAY and more than 250 local media brands. The events and promotions that we build inspire pride in local communities and connect local and national businesses with highly engaged audiences. We are an industry leader and drive results from coast to coast. USATVentures.com
USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures Promotions is hiring a Director of Promotions Operations & Production for our growing Division. This role will oversee the production, and fulfillment of lead gen promotions, ballots and community engagement promotions and leverage Industry leading technologies and products, as well as our proprietary capabilities.
- Support delivery team through training and product support materials for client facing implementations/delivery/service.
- Oversee staffing models and workflow processes for USA TODAY/Ventures Promotions team.
- Oversee training and development for all promotion production managers.
- Ensure best practices are implemented and executed in all Promotions campaigns, overseeing technology, creative, and execution.
- Establish cross-functional partnerships and leverage for advances in the business unit.
- Work with development team and vendors to manage development of all new products/features including concept development, prototyping, controlled testing, release, and optimization.
- Regularly communicate process roadmap, status and impediments to stakeholders and management and overall reporting.
- Establish campaign benchmarks and oversee campaign reporting processes, integrating withclient reporting into overall campaign reporting.
- Understand the strategic goals of all business units and work with other division teams/leads to leverage products in other divisions as appropriate and ensure global advancement of our capabilities across all solutions.
- Strong understanding and experience of the marketing technology and ad-technology landscape either on the brand, product or agency side
- Strong experience across media, content, data platforms as well as system integrations, service-oriented architectures
- Strong digital acumen including email marketing, digital display, SEM, social, HTML, and performance-based marketing
- Strong understanding of Multi-Channel Reporting, Analytics and Dashboarding platforms
- Excellent relationship management skills (collaboration, facilitation, communication) and the ability to engage business team members using business and industry terms
Gannett Co., Inc.
is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Consumer Marketing & Sales