Senior SAP Security Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Apr 6, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200235675
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, innovative ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The people here at Apple don't just build products - we craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. As a part of Apple's Information Systems & Technology team, the Senior SAP Security Engineer will be responsible for delivering robust security solutions that support SAP Provisioning, Authentication, Authorization, and Application-level security. You are someone with solid understanding of ERP processes and Information Security principles and subject areas coupled with an appetite for solving problem, critical thinking, and extraordinary interpersonal skills.
- Broad understanding of various aspects of Application Security for ERP solutions, both from a technical as well as business process perspective.
- Experience with integration to Identity Management Systems for provisioning, and with Directory Services for Authentication.
- Experience with Access Controls and Process Control for centralized risk management, compliant provisioning and role administration.
- Experience in running Segregation of Duties (SOD) Risks, mitigating controls, monitoring sensitive access and elevated privileges.
- Familiarity with monitoring tools for vulnerability management.
- 5+ years of Security Engineering experience or equivalent knowledge of Systems, Network, Application and technical security solutions.
You will lead, research, and design solutions to keep pace with an ever-expanding SAP landscape, often sharing a point of view to address more complicated requirements to meet various project goals. You will propose improvements, both process and technical, to enhance and strengthen security in the environment. You will architect solutions and provide direction to the security design of existing and future implementations. You will document and share security information with a multitude of partners to build rapport and garner support for security improvements. You will work with Information Security, Internal Audit, Compliance, Engineering and Project teams to find opportunities to continually advance SAP security. You will interact with diverse teams across multiple locations and time zones. We seek a self-starter, forward-thinking person with strong leadership capabilities. You have the ability to communicate optimally, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical multi-functional teams. You will be accountable for the successful completion of multiple projects simultaneously.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.