Software Integration Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Apr 6, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200235037
Imagine what you could do at Apple! Everyday, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you bring passion and dedication to your job? If so, we are looking for individuals like you. The Interactive Media Group (IMG) is at the center of audio, video and graphics support in Apple's innovative products, including the AirPods, HomePod, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV. IMG's Audio team provides the audio foundation for various high profile features like Game Audio, Siri, FaceTime, media capture, playback and API's for third party developers to enrich our platforms. The team is looking for talented engineers who are passionate about building audio features and products for millions of customers and care about overall user experience. You will revolutionize the audio experience for game and future audio technologies. The team is seeking an experienced integration engineer to support the maintenance and expansion of the backend services running on Apples internal cloud infrastructure.
- Understanding of Software testing and QA methodologies.
- Coding experience in a C-based language a plus (C, C++, Objective-C).
- Competent with git version control system.
- Experience with automated build, continuous integration, and test automation systems.
- Experience in python programming.
As a software integration engineer, you will work closely with the software engineering, build automation, and quality assurance teams, and duties will include handling build, integration and submission of the team's various projects into the numerous software releases of Apple's various platforms. A successful candidate will need to be passionate, results oriented with a strong problem solving skills.
Education & Experience
BE/BS in Computer Science, or experience in equivalent field.
- Experience in shell scripting a plus.
- Experience with Jenkins or similar tools a plus.
- Experience in building C/C++ based projects.
- Exhibits strong written and verbal communication skills, and thrives in a dynamic, collaborative team environment.