Location: 3300-RAD East Valley Hauling
Portable Toilet Driver -CDL Preferred
Apache Junction, Arizona
Right Away Disposal, a Waste Connections company is looking for a safety conscience Portable Toilet Driver to join the team in Apache Junction, AZ!
The ideal driver will have a self-motivated, go getting attitude, that is looking to excel and grow with our GROWING company!
Why work for Waste Connections?
- ~Competitive Compensations~
- ~Safety Bonuses - Get rewarded for your safe habits~
- ~Yearly Boot Stipend - Get your boots covered~
- ~Benefits Plans - Keep yourself healthy~
- ~Matching 401(K) - Connect to your future~
- ~Stay in Shape - Get paid to stay physically fit~
What we do: We provide trash and disposal services along with Portable Toilet solutions to the local community. You, a vital piece of the team, would be responsible for safely operating our Pump Truck to service portable toilets in neighborhoods, construction sites and various special event locations, while providing the best service in the industry. This includes duties such:
- Operate Pumper truck into neighborhoods, sites and special events in a safe manner
- Ability to read route sheets and service each customer identified on the sheet or assigned by the dispatcher.
- Perform daily pre and post trip inspections.
- Perform a physically demanding job, lifting, pulling, bending and moving occasionally 25 pounds or more.
- Operate hydraulic hand controls to lift/load refuse and dispose of trash at designated facilities.
- Courteous interaction with our customers
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
What we work with: We work with people's personal refuse. This is a service provided year round - Rain, snow or shine. Hot or cold. Be prepared to work in all environments, around louder pumping equipment, in not-so ideal environments or conditions. Not to mention dirty and unpleasant ones. Plan for the following labor:
- Extensive physical activity. Requires constant exit and entry from vehicle, scrubbing toilet unit, operating pumper, lifting, pushing, pulling, all solo. Moderate noise level.
- Work environment involves some exposure to physical risks such as moving mechanical parts. Which require following basic safety precautions.
- Awareness of surrounding hazards and changing situations (Construction sites, parking lots, areas of large crowds).
- Exposure to outside weather, including frequent hot, wet and/or rainy conditions, as well as exposure to fumes and vibration.
At the end of the day, we go home knowing we leave a smiling customer!
Minimum Job Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a satisfactory driving record.
- Valid Driver's License Required, CDL Preferred.
- Clean MVR
- Comfortable with physical labor
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English
- Availability to work Monday - Friday, occasional Saturdays starting at around 5:30 am. Approx. 45-50 hours a week, with overtime possibilities.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.careers.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)