NNG- AP/Payroll clerk & Daily cash balancing
The primary functions of this job are to
1: Review vendor invoices and get approval from appropriate department head to post in accounting system (SAGE).
2: Collect, calculate and review timecards for 30 to 35 employees for entry into payroll system (Paylocity).
3: Using the Advertising and the subscriber systems reconcile daily cash posted into systems to bank statement through accounting system.
Other tasks include:
- Making or reviewing payroll entries.
- Reconciling AR/Unearned and other various GL accounts.
- Making follow up calls to vendors or customers.
- Working with other departments on development projects.
- Working with other departments to resolve customer/subscriber payment issues.
- Posting or reviewing revenue to the GL.
- Building deposits for scanning or physical deposit.
- Applying payments to vendors in SAGE.
- Going to post office to pick up mail.
Skills and Education preferred:
- BS in Financial accounting or relevant experience with Financial accounting
- Excel formulas
- Zoom and Outlook experience
- Positive and upbeat person
Pay range $16 - $20 per hour based on performance.