Location: Mayfield Heights - Ohio
Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
The Senior Agile Coach is a member of Agile Transformation Team within Software Engineering Shared Services. Sr. Agile Coaches help train Business and Delivery teams on the agile methodology and oversee the advancement of agile teams to ensure effective outcomes for the organization. Sr. Agile Coaches are responsible for guiding teams through standard processes and practices and have the onus of motivating leadership and teams to embrace the agile mindset. As Sr. Agile Coaches understand where the teams are in their journey and offer the right approach to support their development in alignment with relentless improvement.
When you join our software engineering group, you become part of a team that believes in knowledge sharing and collaboration and that is committed to using reliable and well-thought-out engineering practices and technology to overcome any challenges.
We are looking for someone who will effectively leverage and learn from a diverse set of technical backgrounds and opinions by fostering a team-oriented environment and the use of open and direct communications, honesty and respect.
This role reports to the Head of Engineering Shared Services and is located in Milwaukee.
What you will do
- Coach teams in the agile methodology at various levels such as team, program, portfolio, and enterprise.
- Develop, tailor, and standardize the agile processes and practices across the software organization.
- Provide training to employees on the agile process both process and technical for the software organization.
- Facilitate implementation of Lean Portfolio Management.
- Help teams navigate agile tools and foster effective adoption and use of the agile tools.
- Fosters a high-performing team by focusing on relentless improvement and organizational dynamics.
- Collaborate with Directors, Engineering Managers and Release Train Engineers (RTEs) to build a lean-agile culture across the software organization.
- Collaborate with Program Management Office (PMO) and Finance.
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Professional Certification in Agile such as Scaled Agile Program Consultant (SPC5) and /or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP).
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering, with concentration in software; or equivalent knowledge in the areas of software engineer
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in an Agile Transformation and Coaching at Scale, Cultural and Organizational Transformations
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Software Development/Test, Applications Engineering work, Technical Support, or another related role.
- In depth knowledge of agile methodologies and techniques such as Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with Agile Transformation and Coaching for Cloud products is preferred.
- Previous experience in a technical leadership role preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills and patience
- Knowledge of, or experience with Rockwell Automation products or other industrial control equipment is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).