Location: Mequon - Wisconsin
Position Summary :
Performs a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units. Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
- Read, follow, and execute tasks per sequence defined by electronic or hardcopy drawings and work instructions.
- Follow standardized methods of work to accomplish an established set of assembly tasks.
- Assemble components and sub-assemblies in an assembly line fashion per specific defined process and in defined time frame.
- Use tools including: Component Lead Cutters and Crimpers, Forming and Insertion Press Fixtures, Hand Tools, Fully Automated Test Systems, and Lifting Fixtures.
- Work from established product bill of materials and assembly drawings of products.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).