Do You Love Pets? Come Join Our Team!
Veterinary Receptionist/Assistant - Full-Time
Capitaland Animal Hospital is an AAHA-accredited animal hospital seeking a dedicated, energetic, organized and outgoing pet lover to join our team as a Veterinary Receptionist/ Assistant.
This position requires the ability to:
- Provide excellent customer service in person and over the phone
- Take direction well and be part of a team
- Prioritize, multi-task and think on your feet
- Adapt in a hands on fast paced environment
- Ensure the accuracy of medical records
- Answer a multi-line telephone system
- Work a flexible schedule including mornings (start at 7am), evenings (Mondays and Wednesdays until 6pm) and Saturdays
Salary is commensurate with experience.
If you are dependable, flexible, love pets and want to help their owners provide them with the best healthcare, come join our team!
Apply to: email@example.com
Capitaland Animal Hospital, an AAHA accredited hospital, provides companion animals of the Capital District of New York with the latest in veterinary medical, surgical and diagnostic care. Conveniently located on Troy-Schenectady Road in Latham, Capitaland Animal Hospital is twenty minutes from downtown Albany. The Hospital is easily accessible with ample parking and is designed to make our clients and pets as comfortable as possible.