Summary: Responsible for evaluating existing processes & configuring mfg systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability & develop best practices w/i the production process.
- Primary responsibilities
- Evaluate processes in mfg systems while maintaining reliability and safety to improve production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs, and changeovers.
- Assess process capabilities, prioritize process improvement opportunities, and innovates & implement process improvements on multiple & moderately complex processes.
- Perform times studies, develops work standards, track & analyze data to track for improvement/monitoring.
- Investigate occurrence of internal/external defects and recommend corrective actions.
- Work with original equipment mfgs to develop cost-effective & working production processes.
- Research & determine ROI of new mfg technology.
- Improve mfg efficiency by analyzing & planning work-flow, space requirements & equipment layout
- Lead & coach cross functional problem solving & process improvement teams.
- Review production schedules, engineering specs, process flows & other info to understand methods & activities in mfg & services.
- Enact quality control procedures to resolve production problems or minimize costs.
- Design control systems to coordinate activities & production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards.
- Resolve how to manufacture parts or products, or deliver services, w/ maximum efficiency.
- Collaborate with all the depart managers & initiate, develop & complete cost saving projects.
Qualifications Required - We are seeking an engineer with a broad understanding of process improvement techniques & lean mfg principles & how those principles can be inc. into a rudimentary mfg process.
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
- Minimum 2 yrs work exp in Mfg and PLC systems
- Must have exp with VBA and SQL, ERP systems
- Must have excellent Analytical / Problem Solving skills
- Must be able to establish and promote a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Experience w/implementation & auditing of ISO 9001
- Results oriented, curious, & self-motivated w/the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks/projects.
- In-depth exp with Lean Mfg methods & continuous improvement mindset.
- Exp. using visual management systems.
To apply, please send resumes via email at the link on this page!