Thursday, April 8, 2021
Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and
marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With
an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives
of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and
benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media
assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S.,
and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with
more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing
services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which
are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events
business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
The Wichita Falls Times Record News is seeking Part-time Inserters (30+ hours) to load and feed pre-printed inserts in machinery while maintaining optimum quality.
- Prepare all equipment and inserting machine to be run during the shift.
- Jogging inserts and feed into machinery, clear faults, shuffle newspapers and hand feed insert to incomplete packages.
- Stack newspapers on pallets and shrink-wrapping products.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, including cleaning in and around equipment on a regular basis.
- Maintain company quality and performance standards. Observe and adhere to company safety regulations.
- Other related tasks are assigned as required.
- Flexibility in schedule to also work weekends and holidays as required.
- Ability to stand for several hours, lift/carry up to 35 lbs. and push/pull up to 600 lbs.with pallet jack or carts.
- High diploma or equivalent preferred
Gannett Co., Inc.is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.