Various apartment communities in the Capital District area are seeking highly energized, motivated, organized, customer service orientated individuals. Some sales experience with maintenance knowledge helpful.
Daily duties include but not limited to:
- Makes appointments, shows apartments, takes and verifies applications.
- Answers incoming calls.
- Greets visitors
- Prepares all resident files
- Prepares completed move-in packets and maintains a supply of all pertinent materials.
- Assists with move-in and move-out procedures including unit inspections.
- Handles resident relations in a proper manner.
- Coordinates resident functions
Benefit package available for full time positions including health
insurance, 401k retirement plan and paid vacation time.
Please apply and send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more than fifty years Tri City Rentals has owned and managed premier apartment communities throughout New York State. Our communities are centered in the three largest regions in upstate New York. With 27 communities in the Capital Region, which includes Albany, Troy, Schenectady, Saratoga and Warren counties, we are proud to be both the largest and most experienced in the apartment community industry. We also have a very significant presence in Monroe County (Greater Rochester) with ten communities and in Erie County (Greater Buffalo) with nine communities.