The ideal candidate will be adept in design: including product photography, packaging and graphic design, website, video, catalogs, brochures, ads, presentations and social media. This position will create and maintain product content for our brands through research, development and preservation.
- Design and maintain marketing assets such as product images, packaging, website, digital assets, printed materials, social media, and trade show displays.
- Ensure assets meet brand style guides as well as customer and supplier requirements.
- Create innovative assets relevant to specific products and channels.
- Assist in researching products in the development of marketing assets.
- Work with internal teams, customers and suppliers in the development, production and completion of projects.
- Manage projects and data utilizing spreadsheets, project management software, etc.
- Document and maintain procedures.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or combination of education and relevant experience. 3+ years of professional graphic design experience.
- Expert Knowledge of PC, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and PowerPoint).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Experience in product photography, editing/retouching images, studio and field lighting, and computer-based editing.
- Proven understanding of package die-lines, print layout, including master pages, layers, tables, export settings, press requirements, style sheets, fonts, color profiles/palettes, pagination, graphic manipulation, etc.
- Print expertise and understanding of type design. Knowledgeable in multiple aspects of print production and print processes techniques.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and in collaborative team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in proof reading/editing copy and processing copy changes.
- Superior written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Continually updating presentation and technical software skills.
- Experience with web design and video scripting, generation and editing.
- Experience in social media marketing, SEO compliance and analytics.
Legacy Mfg. Company is headquartered in a 335,000 square foot facility in Marion, Iowa. We produce leading premium brands of hoses, tools and equipment that are distributed globally through multiple channels for professional and consumer use. Visit us at www.legacymfg.com or www.flexzilla.com for more information.