Night Warehouse Assistant Manager - Overnight - 4-Day Work Week - $65k-$75K
Utilizing production reports, allocate labor and plan the shifts productions to ensure efficient application of labor and inventory. Lead a team of workers that will disperse inventory, route, pull orders per computer generated production waves and load product for local deliveries. Coordinate labor among multiple pulling lines to manage consistent flow while maintaining pulling procedures and 99% accuracy. Supervisors must be able to lead and supervise employees while applying interpersonal skills to motivate and coach employees to meet individual productivity requirements. They must communicate regularly with staff, both individually, and as a group, to ensure adequate two-way communication. *This is an over-night position.*
SGWSOK is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Salary (Exempt) - $65,000-$75,000
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company paid Life Ins. plus Optional Life
- Paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- College Degree Preferred
- (5) Previous experience in Warehouse/Inventory Managemenet and/or Logistics and Distribution Management
- Warehouse Supervisors will work in a warehouse environment. Working with loud noise and limited space at times is necessary.
- The workday ends when the work is complete, therefore, based on production needs, overtime is a requirement of the job.
- 4 Day Work Week: Monday-Thursday
- Manage personnel through the established employment guidelines, policy, procedures, and programs regarding recruiting, time and attendance, performance management, and adherence to employment guidelines. This includes interpreting guidelines, policy, procedures, and recommending improvements.
- Supervises the daily warehouse operation including:
- Warehouse/Inventory Management
- Logistics and Distribution Management
- Utilizing production matrix, coordinates and organizes inventory, personnel resources, trucks, and supplies to achieve daily objectives. The night warehouse operates per an assigned routing and pulling waves. The same assigned routing is utilized in distribution for delivery to the customers.
- Enforces safety and security regulations, including initiating injury, illness, property, and damage reports.
- Strives to meet all production goals which includes performing the duties of subordinates and being available to report during off hours as needed.
- Protect physical assets by monitoring operations, including facility security systems and alarm status, and maintain facility cleanliness and safety.
- Conduct employee training in their job function, products, technology, and safety.
- Comply with federal, state, and local regulation.
- Follows established policies and procedures to ensure that the warehouse is kept clean, safe, and orderly at all times.
- Performs other job duties as assigned by the Assistant Warehouse Manager.
High School Diploma
Industrial Equipment Knowledge preferred
*This is an overnight position*
Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits of Oklahoma - Tulsa
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Oklahoma Liquor Wine Beer Wholesaler. We are proud to furnish quality liquor, wine and beer products to Oklahoma bars, hotels, restaurants and liquor stores. We are dedicated to Joe Jarboe's Philosophy that customer service based on honesty, integrity and respect is the key to our survival and success.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.