Medical Insurance Specialist – Park City, Utah
Full-Time, benefited position working in a multispecialty medical practice in Park City, Utah. Responsibilities include: Payment posting, denials management and accounts receivable follow-up. Experience with CPT and ICD 10 preferred.
- Responsible for utilizing patients' electronic health records to code medical procedures and examine insurance claims.
- Maintain meticulous records of medical costs, adjustments, co-payments, and other billing details.
A typical day includes communicating with insurance carriers, updating internal billing databases, electronically storing patients' records, filing registration forms, analyzing insurance claims, detecting coding errors, and verifying medical coverage.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic clinical skills to understand medical terminology and code for different injuries, conditions, or diseases.
- Skilled communicator with the interpersonal skills to interact with carrier representatives, patients, and physicians.
- Analytical skills to check for any billing errors and make the necessary modifications.
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills
- Technical skills to work with electronic health records, coding software, email, and databases.
Please click apply to send resume.