Medical Collections Specialist – Park City, Utah
Full-Time, benefited position working in a multispecialty medical practice in Park City, Utah. Responsibilities include: Account’s receivable follow up, contact patients to set budget/payment arrangements, work with outside collections agencies and payment posting. Experience with CPT and ICD 10 preferred. Must have excellent customer service skills and be attentive to detail.
- Communicate directly with patients regarding their financial responsibility from services at Patriot
- Document all calls timely and accurately in the patients’ account in the billing system
- Establish payment arrangements per company policy
- Manage outstanding self-pay accounts and status for management
- Perform insurance claim follow-ups for insurance denials and appeals
- Contact insurance companies to check eligibility and benefits via phone or online portals
- Assist with other billing/collection duties, as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree preferred
- 2 years of office experience in medical billing / collections required
- Must possess knowledge of Explanation of Benefits (EOB’s) and understanding of copays, coinsurance, deductibles and denial codes.
- Attention to detail and have the ability to prioritize independently
- Prior experience using Zoll billing system preferred
- The ability to multi-task and in a busy office environment
- Proficient customer service skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
Please click apply to send resume.