Solution Architect, Customer Systems
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Mar 4, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200226984
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined - and now can't imagine living without. If you're motivated by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. The Customer Systems team is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect. You will play a critical role in driving the strategy and execution, along with the technical direction for the Customer Systems team; working with business leaders and external vendors to define and establish system roadmap, design, develop, test and implement solution with high quality on time and within budget. Candidates should have a software background with hands-on design and implementation experience of large-scale applications. Strong judgement, oral and written communication, and leadership skills are required. The ability of drive decisions through consensus and influence change and the ability to resolve conflict effectively is essential to succeed in this role.
- 10+ yrs hands on experience in building and deploying scalable enterprise software solutions
- Strong experience in Customer Service CRM domain
- Experience in architecting and defining SaaS solutions
- Strong hands-on experience in Java/J2EE, developing and consuming REST services
- Understanding of security concepts as applicable to package solution deployments
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
- Ability to adapt and approach problems flexibly
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong technical scope, ability to quickly ramp up and identify technical risks and tradeoffs, while communicating and collaborating with engineers, designers, PMs, etc.
- Knowledge of web technologies
- Industry experience with packaged SaaS CRM solutions such as SalesForce, PegasystemsDescription
- A full description of the job in paragraph form. Avoid using Apple internal terms or acronyms that external candidates may not understand.
Responsibilities include: - Deployment of large scale packaged cloud solution - Defining solution architecture and integration across multiple Apple backend systems - Troubleshooting application issues, code bugs, workflows and integrations - Coordinating system performance tests - Maintaining system security
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or equivalent field with 10+ years of experience, or MS degree with 8+ years.