Location: United States of America (remote)
The SalesForce Engineer & full stack developer is responsible for successfully designing and implementing solutions that enables business objectives and outcomes. The technologies include--but are not necessarily limited to Salesforce.com products and APIs, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning, and integration/ETL technologies. The Engineer would also maintain an ongoing comprehensive understanding of the cloud-computing ecosystem. Engages with other Rockwell architects in designing capabilities by leveraging the SalesForce platform to address business needs and simplifying the integrations with other Rockwell systems.
- Work closely with Delivery Managers, Business Partners, Business Process Owners, business analysts, developers to architect technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Design transformational technical solutions to meet business requirements in accordance with industry best practices
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools into a solution to solve business needs
- Apply sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the business stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively and apply strong communications skills in facilitating technical discussions and presentations
- Play the role of a technical SME in internal strategic initiatives to grow the platform
- Serve as an active contributor to the overall knowledge base and expertise of the SalesForce platform.
The right candidate will have:
- Salesforce.com Design & Development (Strong emphasis on CPQ & Billing)
- Extensive knowledge & experience working with SalesForce CPQ & Billing modules
- Salesforce.com Administration
- Salesforce.com Operational Support
- Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, and Web Services & Metadata APIs
- Lightning Development Experience
- Experience in Agile Development Methodology
- Leadership Qualities
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- 5+ years experience in developing technology solutions, with last 3 years exclusively in the SalesForce platform
- 2+ years of Hands-on SalesForce CPQ experience applied in an order to cash workflow
- Ability to grow into increasing responsibility in the delivery of business solutions using Sales Force platform.
- 2 plus years of delivering in an agile framework is required
- SF eCommerce experience is a plus but not required
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable.
- Relevant salesforce platform development experience
- Relevant salesforce certifications
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality, and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- PASSION: Passionate about solving complex business problems through effective and scalable solutions keeping total cost of ownership in mind
- LEADERSHIP: Self-aware and strategic thinker; proficient at building strong relationships
- COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
- TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).