Alarm and Detection Systems Contract Sales Rep
Start Date: As soon as possible
Required Education: Some College
Required Experience: 5 to 7 years
Required Security Clearance: None
Related Categories: Construction/Building Trades, Sales - Outside, Sales - Representatives/Service
COSCO Fire Protection is a multifaceted, full service fire sprinkler and life safety systems company specializing in the installation, service and inspection of a wide variety of automatic fire sprinkler systems, fire alarm (life safety systems), kitchen suppression, extinguishers and special hazard systems throughout the West Coast. COSCO Fire Protection is currently expanding our service operations throughout all of our district locations and offers tremendous opportunities to those service minded individuals in the fire protection/life safety marketplace.
The Sales Rep must be experienced in the following within the fire alarm industry:
- Conduct sales activities for the Alarm & Detection Department.
- Formulate and develop sales goals, plans and procedures for the contract department. Once developed, the contract salesperson is to implement sales strategies as set forth by the Department Manager.
- Execute assigned sales activities.
- Competitive activities in the areas of pricing and customer service are observed to keep Cosco Fire Protection, Inc. competitive and profitable.
- New customers are sought out to expand Cosco's customer base.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- The level of customer service provided to the customer meets or exceeds company standards to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Five or more years of successful sales experience preferably with Life Safety products and systems
- Exceptional presentation skills with demonstrated sales techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage a Territory with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated leadership and proven negotiation skills and sales achievements.
- Self-motivated with dedicated client services focus and strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work well independently as well as be a team player
- Understanding of Codes as they apply to Life Safety Systems
- Experience with Edwards EST product line a plus
- Valid driver license
- Must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening
- This position may also have some managerial responsibilities which is still to be determined.
Applicants must have five to seven years experience working in similar environments, preferably from the fire alarm and detection industry. They must be self motivated and require limited supervision with a strong customer service mentality. The compensation for this sales position is a generous base plus incentive program and will be eligible for a company vehicle or monthly car allowance. Cosco provides excellent wages and company benefits to qualified applicants
Cosco Fire Protection, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications are encouraged from all persons regardless of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity, marital status, domestic-partner status, religious creed, medical/physical/mental condition, sexual orientation, Veteran status, or age. NOTE: A drug screen and criminal background check may be required for Cosco applicants