Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
- Develop improvement projects for key Global Planning deliverables including Service and Inventory performance
- Lead acute global prioritization projects
- Establish Global Planning Project Management Office
- Manage Global Supply Chain Planning (GSCP) project funnel
- Engage with other ISC functional teams to develop and refine GSCP reports, dashboards, and tools
- Lead GSCP Metrics that Matter initiative
- Establish CAPA program to eliminate root causes of service defects
- Facilitate executive service reviews
- Govern cadence and continuous improvement activities: MEIO, Lot Size, Stocking Strategy
- Develop project templates and management system
- Provide guidance, coaching, and development on project management best practices
- Generate idea harvesting methodology
- Facilitate periodic policy and procedure reviews and audits
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).