Monday, April 12, 2021
Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and
marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With
an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives
of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and
benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media
assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S.,
and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with
more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing
services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which
are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events
business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Ventures Endurance, a division of Gannett/USA Today Network is seeking an experienced, creative, and motivated Social Media Coordinator to join our marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing our marketing & social media strategy with the goal of growing our online presence and improving marketing efforts. This position will report to the Social Media Manager, with a social media team of 3.
- Manage social media content creation efforts across our 50+ Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts
- Implement and refine our current social media strategy
- Measure the results of social media campaigns and adjust strategy based on findings
- Seek out social media growth strategies and implement across all of our brands
- Work closely with graphic design team to create social media and additional marketing content
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, social media or a similar role
- Passion for all things Digital Media and Social Media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience creating organic posts, deploying, monitoring and managing social media and paid social media ads on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Understanding of current social media trends, the platforms, and dashboards
- Well versed in social media marketing strategies
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and maintain a fast-paced workflow
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multitasking and time-management skills
For serious consideration, please include a cover letter with your application.
Gannett Co., Inc.is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Social Media Marketing