Cascades is hiring numerous positions including Customer Service Rep, Machine Operator, Manufacturing Utility, Production Helper, Plant Controller, Machine Asst Operator, Corrugator Stacker Asst,, HR Manager, Human Resources / HR Manager, Unit Controller, Industrial Electrical Tech, Production Helper and more.
WHY WORK AT CASCADES
- For strong values that live on and define us.
You can feel it in our employees. It's not surprising that they call us Cascaders!
- For multiple career opportunities to match your ambitions.
Reveal your potential in one of our several units in North America and around the world.
- To contribute to the innovative initiatives of a responsible company on all fronts.
Because we want to do more and more to reduce our environmental footprint and because sustainable development is in our DNA.
- To benefit from a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- Group Insurance Plan
- Pension Plan
- Share purchase plan
- Allowances for the purchase of clothing bearing the effigy of Cascades
- To continue to learn and grow.
Through our in-house training programs and continuing education allowances.
- For fair remuneration and profit sharing.
You contribute to our success, you are entitled to a share of the profits, twice a year, according to your performance.
- For work-family balance
Because we want to make life easier for our employees, take your lunch hour to train at the on-site gym, get reimbursed for sports registration fees, or participate in the many family activities with colleagues.
- For all the little extras
Reimbursement of municipal taxes and daycare fees for employees residing in Kingsey Falls, computer equipment allowance, loan of equipment and tools, community involvement and sports challenges, recognition program, telecommuting, cafeteria service with hot and healthy meals and take-home orders, etc. *.
*Benefits may vary by position and unit.
Tempting, isn't it?
Learn more about these positions and apply at the Times Union Job Fair April 13-15.