The Outreach & Enrollment Coordinator is responsible for engaging with appropriate community partners to arrange for Eastern Iowa Health Center to participate in outreach events, such as health fairs, college education events, etc. This position is also responsible for working with staff and patients on insurance enrollment options and for the Title X coordination responsibilities. The Outreach & Enrollment Coordinator must be organized, display an attention to detail and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This position is full-time with varying hours; some evenings and weekends required.
- Communicate with community partners regarding outreach and education events, such as health fairs
- Organize and coordinate EIHC staff to attend outreach, education and community events
- Attend and represent EIHC at internal and external events
- Accurately enter new patient information into the EIHC electronic medical record system
- Responsible for assisting the Director of Clinic Operations with staff education and training regarding Title X and/or Family Planning
- Educates patients on the availability of insurance and assistance programs available. Work with patients to assist and complete insurance enrollment applications
- Responsible for data entry of patient information into various systems, including EHR and Title X databases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Services, Communications or another related field
- At least one-year experience in the medical field
- AA degree or equivalent work experience
- Computer literacy/typing skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
If qualified, please submit cover letter and resume to Human Resources by clicking apply now!