Lecturer - Finance and Business Law - 17101
The Department of Finance and Business Law in the College of Business and Economics at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater invites applications for an anticipated full-time Academic Staff Lecturer in Finance and Business Law, starting Fall 2021.
This will be a fixed term appointment. Reappointment for subsequent terms is dependent upon the needs of the University, funding, staffing requirements, and external forces. For information on fixed term contracts: UW System Admin Policy 1250: Job Security.
- A Juris Doctor from an ABA accredited law school
- Admission in good standing to practice law in one’s jurisdiction
- Expertise through business and commercial law practice and/or teaching experience in business law with potential for outstanding teaching, including online teaching
- Expertise in one or more business law specialty areas such as Corporate Governance, Administrative Law, UCC, or Employment Law
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a business related field from an AACSB accredited schools
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Willingness and ability to be an active participant in following applicable safety rules and regulations including necessary training and drills
- Ability to interact respectfully with people from diverse socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds
TO ENSURE CONSIDERATION:
Applications received by April 26, 2021 are ensured full consideration. Applications received after that date may be given consideration at the discretion of the search committee. The most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in the next step of the selection process.
Only complete application packages will be considered. This includes online submission of the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Name and contact information for three professional references
Click apply to view a complete job description and submit a complete application.