Dutchess BOCES is seeking highly qualified applicants for the position of District Superintendent. The successful candidate will be a goal-oriented, progressive leader, innovator, and motivator who possesses strong communication skills and a commitment to educational excellence. Applicant must possess a NYS administrative certificate (or the qualifications that would lead to one).
All inquiries should be directed via email to Dr. Charles Khoury, Ulster BOCES District Superintendent, at email@example.com. Use “Dutchess BOCES Search” in the subject field. Please do not contact the Dutchess BOCES Board of Education or its administrators for information.
Candidates must submit letters of interest, resumes, completed application forms, and professional credentials by May 4, 2021 using the online application portal at www.ulsterboces.org/dcbapply.
- Serving 13 component districts, including Arlington, Beacon, Dover, Hyde Park, Millbrook, Pawling, Pine Plains, Poughkeepsie, Red Hook, Rhinebeck, Spackenkill, Wappingers, and Webutuck, with a countywide enrollment of 38,000 students.
- Covering an 848 square mile geographic area
- Special Education enrollment of 223
- Career & Technical Education enrollment of 579
- Alternative Education enrollment of 103
- Adult & Continuing Education enrollment of 616
- 2020-2021 Budget totaling $78,261,000
Deadline for applying: May 4, 2021