The Jackson Township School District is seeking a Director of Transportation!
Jackson Township is a large school district in Ocean County, New Jersey transporting over 9,000 children during the school year to our 10 schools and various nonpublic schools. We are offering a great opportunity for an experienced Public School Transportation Administrator with extensive professional knowledge in the areas of Public School Transportation.
- Past experience supervising a Public School Transportation fleet.
- Past experience overseeing an in-house vehicle maintenance center.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, ability to lead staff and a team player.
- Knowledge of state laws and regulations governing school bus maintenance and pupil transportation.
- Demonstrated skills in personnel management, route scheduling, fleet maintenance, cost containment, budgeting and experience with jointures.
- NJ Transportation Supervisor Certification.
- VersaTrans experience is a plus
- Must be able to multitask, communicate and resolve issues.
- Must be able to maintain a fleet of over 200 vehicles to state standards.
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License with an excellent driving record.
Applicants must apply online by 05/18/21 by clicking the apply button within.
The Jackson Township School District is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.