To serve as Project Analyst within the Business Development team, with a focus on supporting the development of the strategic business plans and business development opportunities for Luminis Health. Perform various analytical and project management functions to support Business Development, Strategic Planning and Decision Support, and Finance. The Project Analyst will work with staff in the development and implementation of new and innovative business or operational processes.
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Supports business development activities. Business Development activities may include responding to inquiries, supporting due diligence process, developing project timelines, formulating market and business evaluations, working with clinical and administrative leaders within Luminis Health and partners to determine viability, financial and clinical benefit of business opportunities, and alignment with corporate strategy and goals.
- Identifies and considers projects eligible for Rapid Implementation of Strategic Experiments (RISE) that align with the mission and goals of Luminis Health.
- Abstract and manipulate clinical and financial data from Luminis Health's data warehouse and other sources to support reporting and business development activities. Provide data and information for financial projections evaluating new and existing services through sophisticated reports with graphs and charts.
- Provides direct support to the executive team for special projects, as needed, particularly focusing on regulatory and business development work. Works closely with decision makers in other departments to develop, implement, and support cost-effective innovative solutions for all aspects of organization.
- Supports organizational Strategic Management System including development of and tracking Annual Operating Plans and strategic planning, as needed.
The minimum level of education and experience for this position includes:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Two+ years of related work experience in project management, management consulting, process improvement, or similar positions is required, healthcare experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills delivered at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to present ideas in business, healthcare, and user-friendly language.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
There is a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will not be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
Physical Demands -
Light Work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The above job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.