Location: United States of America (remote)
Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Summary/Scope of the Position:
This position will have the responsibility to drive and participate in the creation and support of Vendor Relationship Management processes and procedures that will be utilized to govern IT vendors. This individual will be responsible for daily management of the key IT vendors regarding onboarding, offboarding, performance and contract compliance. The Vendor Relationship Management Analyst will foster the maintenance of positive relationships with IT vendors and will partner closely with enterprise wide IT Teams to define and maintain SLA's, KPI's and other performance metrics.
Vendor Relationship Management
- Facilitates and maintains relationships between vendors and internal resources, including IT stakeholders and executive leadership
- Manage & Govern key components of large IT vendor contracts
- Develop and maintain solid working relationships with IT vendors
- Manage vendor by providing line of sight to risks, issues and other action items
- Provide tracking of deliverables and contractual obligations
- Develop and facilitate productive vendor relationship meetings
- Support ongoing discussions and negotiations with vendor on behalf of IT and business stakeholders
- Establish common goals between key stakeholders and IT vendors
IT Stakeholder Management
- Partner with IT teams to thoroughly understand needs
- Mitigate risks/issues raised by teams through effective vendor management practices
- Track key performance metrics (delivery, financial, innovation, etc) of the vendor and share results
- Assist IT Teams with ongoing vendor governance activities in performance and financial management
Additional Stakeholder Management
- Work with stakeholders in HR, Finance, Sourcing, Security, Legal, etc to ensure vendor compliance is aligned to their needs
- Provide regular updates and status reports
Provide inputs and thought leadership regarding vendor relationship management
- Ensures effective communication between the IT organization and each vendor
- Develop & implement best practices
- Leverage learning across engagement
The right candidate will have:
- Strong understanding of technology products and/or services delivered by IT vendors
- Ability to work collaboratively with vendors and internal customers to build a framework for strategic vendor relationships
- Understanding of best practices and processes used for managing Strategic, Emerging, Tactical and Legacy vendors
- Strong ability to communicate with IT and business leaders to understand requirements, expectations and value measurements
- Knowledge of contract management, pricing models, service delivery and performance management
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor's degree in management, business, or related field; master (MA or MSc) in business or related field preferred
- Knowledgeable in program management methodology and techniques; performance evaluation and change management principles
- 3-5 years of experience in IT Vendor Management or Strategic Sourcing
- Experience in working in an Enterprise IT infrastructure environment
- Understanding of Agile principles and practices
- Excellent stakeholder management, meeting facilitation skills and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, data-gathering and communication skills with the ability high-quality documentation and presentations
- Knowledge of IT management and quality management is desirable.
- Proven ability to lead multiple teams, partner with management to resolve conflicts & deliver vendor management solutions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).