Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc. (WOODPATEL), the #1 ranked civil engineering firm in Arizona for 18 straight years and a Zweig 2020 Hot Firm, is looking for exceptional candidates to join our team. We offer the opportunity to advance your career and become part of our well respected company.
We currently have an opening for a full time Survey Project Manager in our Phoenix or Mesa office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop scopes, prepare cost proposals, and negotiate contract language.
• Create and manage project budgets, schedules, and resource allocation.
• Ability to maintain and develop client relationships.
• Experienced in employee supervision, development, and mentoring.
• Maintain quality control throughout project duration.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Arizona Registered Land Surveyor.
• 10 years of land surveying experience.
• Knowledge of the Public Land Survey System, Arizona Boundary Survey Minimum Standards, municipal
survey requirements, and ALTA/NSPS Minimum Standards.
• Experience using Trimble Business Center and Auto CAD Civil 3D.
• 401(k) with employer matching
• In-house training events
• Employee Appreciation events
WOODPATEL is committed to our community and as such we match employee contributions to St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance, the world’s first food bank, founded in Phoenix, Arizona.
WOODPATEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.