Cititrends Roland, Oklahoma Distribution Center is hiring full time and part time workers on First, Second, and third Shift. $11.00 – $13.00 (Wages include $1.00 2nd shift differential and $2.00 3rd shift differential) 601 Paw Paw Rd Directly behind Cherokee Casino in Roland We are an equal opportunity employer Apply at www.cititrends.com or call 918-427-6210 Walk-in Interviews 10:00-1:00 Monday through Friday
0497 Citi Trends, 4900 Rogers Avenue Fort Smith, AR 72903
Citi Trends is looking for a dedicated Store Sales Associate to join our team at one of the largest chains in the value-priced urban apparel industry. We're growing, so if you've ever wanted a chance to lead the way, this is it.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Processing freight
- Assisting with the taking price changes/markdowns
- Balances his/her register according to company policy
- Calls out prices for customer when ringing register transaction
- Bags merchandise efficiently when completing a customer's transaction
- Handles all cash, checks and credit cards correctly and by company policy
- Obtains management approval when needed for returns, voids and checks
- Handles maintenance and housekeeping duties as assigned
- Provides proper customer service such as, but not limited to, greeting customer, abides by fitting room policies, rings customer in a timely fashion, thanks customer for shopping at store and invites them to return
- Follows all safety procedures
- Must keep a professional, neat appearance, including wearing a name tag
- Assists management in merchandising sales floor according to stock level.
- Assists management with any tasks requested per company policy.
- Explains our exchange/refund policies to customers after transactions.
- Responsible for assisting Store Manager with Loss Prevention procedures, including preventing shoplifting and cash losses, reporting incidents of theft or dishonesty and following all current operational policies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.