THE POSITION: The Human Resources Analyst will perform a variety of administrative, technical, and analytical duties in support of the City’s Human Resources and Risk Management functions in such areas as recruitment and selection, classification and compensation, training and development, insurance, liability, worker's compensation, and management of benefit programs.
- Equivalent to a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major work in public or business administration, human resources, finance, or a closely related field.
- Two years of administrative and analytical experience in the field of human resources or risk management.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Possession of or ability to obtain a California Driver's License by time of appointment
- CalPERS Retirement Program
- 2@60 plan for Classic members
- 2@62 plan for new members)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Onsite City Health and Wellness Clinic (no out of pocket expenses)
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Leave and much more…
APPLICATION PROCESS: Additional information and application materials available on our website at www.visalia.city/Departments/Human Resources/Job Openings.
Application filing deadline is Monday, May 3, 2021 at 5pm.
Questions may be directed to: Vanessa Shearer (559) 713-4417 email@example.com