Front-End Engineer, FEAR
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Apr 9, 2021
Role Number: 200236582
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Fraud, Engineering, Algorithms and Risk (FEAR) group is responsible for protecting Apple services, customers and developers from fraud and abuse. In this role, you will be tasked with building a next-generation web UI for our ML platform to empower us to rapidly build and deploy complex features and ML models to production at Apple scale.
- 3+ years of previous experience working as a senior level front end developer.
- Complete autonomy developing web applications from scratch.
- Experience with Svelte (preferred), Vue, React or similar frameworks.
- Strong understanding of web languages, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Familiarity with Java/Scala back-ends.
- Experience with Git-based continuous deployment workflows.
- Experience with automated testing of web UIs.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Excitement and passion to work on amazing products.
- A taste for simplicity.
We are looking for a talented engineer to build a world-class user experience to help us rapidly combat fraudsters and abusers. You will use the latest web technologies to lead the development of the Web UI/UX of various internal services. You will join own most of the front-end implementation, and learn about fraud engineering and big data. Join us in our mission to protect our customers and services!
Education & Experience
BS IN MATH, COMPUTER SCIENCE, OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE