Location: Twinsburg - Ohio
- Uses standard documentation and SAP for materials administration, shipping, receiving, picking, and delivering parts. Assignments and process are semi routine in nature. May operate Powered Industrial Vehicles to load, unload, and transfer materials/finished product.
- Read, follow, and execute tasks per sequence defined by electronic or hardcopy instructions.
- Use tools and equipment including hammers, cutters for wood, cardboard and plastics, forklifts, and other motorized equipment.
- Review's documentation and leverages SAP/external systems to assess, replenish, and prioritize material and finished goods to support production and shipping processes. Provides documentation support, materials administration, and process support. Uses judgment to propose solutions and troubleshoot material flow or documentation issues. May operate Powered Industrial Vehicles to load, unload, and transfer materials/finished product.
- Place reorder requests for floor stock and bulk materials
- Review's documentation and leverages advanced SAP processes to assess material and support production. Uses advance process knowledge as a skilled specialist, requiring considerable judgment and initiative. May be an informal leader or trainer. Operates Powered Industrial Vehicles to load, unload, and transfer materials/finished product. Supports the training and onboarding needs of the facility by developing and updating training curriculum and provide feedback to supervisor on progress. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with internal and external customers.
- Performs data entry, discrepancy trouble shooting and manages cycle counts
- Leads and communicates activities, company goals, and deadlines to team. Delegates tasks, provides updates on orders and coordinates work with various departments. Works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative. Identify potential roadblocks to team goals, propose solutions and resources needed, to the team, supervisor, or management. Communicates questions, concerns, and issues and escalates as needed. Creates documentation for standardized procedures and assists in department training needs. Frequently interacts with peers and customers to exchange or present complex or technical information.
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED OR 5-10 years of related work experience
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Computer skills- Intermediate understanding
- Professional Communication
- Problem Solving
- Basic Reading and Writing Abilities
- Conflict Resolution
- Proven Leadership Abilities
- Team Oriented
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking Abilities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).