Location: Twinsburg - Ohio
At Rockwell Automation, you will be joining an incredible team of talented individuals who strive for best in class. We have an opening in Twinsburg Ohio for a Machine Operator position. This position sets up and operates a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines used in the production of the company's product. The Machine Operator works from process sheets or written/verbal instructions given by supervisor to perform production tasks and also checks and inspects operation against predetermined tolerances. This position is in a plant setting with a clean and controlled climate.
Shifts Available:C - FSS and EO Thursday 4:30am-4:45pm
May perform one or more of the following:
- Works with Surface Mount Technologies and other machining processes
- Set up and operate multiple machines and work stations at once - Works with components and full PC board layouts for final product creation
- Creates and applies labels onto PCBs (manually and/or automated)
- Burns firmware programs into electronic components using programming machines
- Prepares reels and feeders for use on surface mount technology (SMT) machines; counts materials and moves to production line
- Sets up and operates optical inspection machine and performs visual classification and repair of rejected boards
- Follows established procedures on routine work and standard operating procedures
- Frequently interacts with peers and customers (typically internal) to exchange or present factual information
- Operates plated through-hole (PTH) machine to install axial, radial and DIP electronic components onto PCBs
- Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications - Perform other duties as needed#LI-GK1
High School Diploma or GED
At least 18 years of age
Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
Preferred a minimum of 1+ years of related experience in machining or electronics field but not required
Basic Computer Literacy
Basic Reading and Writing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).