Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation's Sensing, Safety, and Industrial Components Business is seeking a Product Specialist to be a member of the Supply of Power portfolio team responsible for leading and managing a portfolio of miniature circuit breakers and surge & filter protection solutions. This role responsible for the portfolio life cycle and assists with planning, forecasting, maintaining profitability, customer requirements, and technical resolutions while launching products and creating commercial messaging for miniature circuit breakers and surge & filter protection solutions. This is a dynamic role that will require the individual to effectively manage multiple priorities while clearly communicating to all internal and external customers with an appropriate sense of urgency. This role interacts frequently with sales, end customers, channel partners, and business leadership to achieve portfolio revenue and share growth goals though a strong strategy and shared product roadmap.
- Responsible for achieving yearly revenue and profit margin goals for the responsible portfolio.
- Develop marketing messages for customer presentations, trade shows, and seminars.
- Support the design and development of commercial collateral for new product launches.
- Motivate and train the global sales channel to promote and sell the responsible portfolio.
- Manage the product life cycle for the responsible portfolio.
- Work with third party suppliers to define and verify new product requirements.
- Assists with customer support and issue resolution.
- Analyze competitive products and develop competitive comparisons.
- Participate in cross business unit projects as necessary to enhance technical understanding and influence evolution of products and solutions.
- Provide unit volume and financial forecast to manufacturing and accounting.
- Keep current on industry trends, changing market and/or regulatory requirements, and competitive products relative to the responsible portfolio.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar discipline.
- 2 years of relevant experience with product marketing and a familiarity with the functions of product development, production, application, sales, and distribution.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, creativity, strategic development, and a proven ability to drive results.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work within a team environment to achieve business objectives.
- Previous experience with control system design, control cabinet/panel design, and implementation & commissioning of industrial control equipment.
- Experience with Rockwell Automation products and solutions is a plus.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 25% of the time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).