Spa Manager Full Time/Exempt
The Spa Manager is responsible for all strategic and operational aspects of the Tuhaye & Tower spas. This includes the overall day to day operations of the spa; managing all spa staff, maintaining high standards in Spa services and operations, and maximizing profitability. Manager must also be a Licensed Massage Therapist or Licensed Esthetician and be able to perform spa staff duties and treatments to ensure procedures and impeccable quality standards are met.
• 4-year college degree in related field and/or spa program certificate at college level required. Spa
supervisor certification preferred.
• Must be a Licensed Massage Therapist or Licensed Esthetician
• At least 3 years of experience in management, with 1 year in top management in high quality,
luxury-oriented resort spa or destination spa facility or similar .
• Knowledge of the following: building budgets, Spa treatments, front desk operations, club
maintenance, payroll, scheduling, inventory, luxury products, sales, promotions & end of month numbers.
• CPR/AED certification
• Communicate and convey information and ideas clearly and professionally.
• Ability to make decisions and evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly & accurately.
• Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations while maintaining a calm and professional demeanor.
• Affective in resolving conflicts including: anticipating, preventing, identifying & solving problems as necessary.
• Affective at listening, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by members and guests and offer solutions.
• Understand financial information and data to maximize profitability.
• Develop ongoing ideas to attract members to the Spa.
• Must have fundamental knowledge of luxury and beauty trends in the industry.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
• Flexible work schedule including days/evenings/weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to work weekends.
• Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 pounds of force frequently or
constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
WAGE AND BENEFITS:
• Wage is open and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
• The Club offers an all-inclusive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD,
LTD coverages, supplemental insurance, and paid time off, holiday pay, employee meals, 401k plan and
wide range of employee recognition programs.
Individuals who meet or exceed the established criteria as detailed in this posting are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Please include in the subject line: Spa Manager.