Overview: The successful candidate will review and forward leads to the responsible field representative for projects where Benjamin Moore is specified by data mining the Dodge Report and other publications as well as identify and target firms/projects who do not specify Benjamin Moore products/materials on their master specifications by mining database the Spec Share report and other sources. This role is crucial in helping Benjamin Moore graphically expand its' footprint, further penetrate commercial markets and develop a solid continuous pipeline of sales growth opportunities.
- Data Mine Dodge Report and other publications identifying and qualifying paint project leads based off established Market Segment criteria.
- Data Mine Spec Share Report identifying and targeting projects, Designers, or Architects who do not currently specify Benjamin Moore products.
- Interact and/or assist in the interaction with Design, Architect or General Contractor professionals to provide assistance regarding painting solutions.
- Provide and/or assist with providing Design, Architect or General Contractor professionals with product education to promote Benjamin Moore Products.
- Read and evaluate project specifications related to paint and communicate with General Contractors, Designers and Architects to influence professional to us Benjamin Moore products.
- Enters appropriate notes/comments into Microsoft CRM.
- Follows up on projects in CRM with Field Rep, Designer, Architect or General Contractors.
- Adhoc Reporting as required.
- Order processing during peak hours.
- Other related projects/assignments as required.
- Some Travel maybe required.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of Benjamin Moore & Co/competitive product knowledge.
- Superior knowledge with company systems including, Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Effective verbal, written and telephone communication skills
- Ability to analyze situations and identify opportunities for success.
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated and driven.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Flexibility in adapting to changing situations, how to best prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Flexible schedule availability to meet business needs