Quality Program Manager- Colorado
Colorado Springs , Colorado , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Apr 20, 2021
Role Number: 200240884
Home Office: Yes
AppleCare Quality Program Managers (QPMs) are responsible for assisting Apple Support in achieving excellence in Customer experience and Quality performance. The QPM partners with the AppleCare business and cross functional teams to improve the quality of the customer experience, Advisor experience, and Apple's interests by identifying and influencing behaviors, processes, procedures, tools and training that drive quality-related metrics. This position can be home-based across any city in the US or on-site at our corporate office in Austin, Texas or Sacramento, California.
- Ensure compliance with goals and perform monthly root cause analysis of transaction monitoring attributes with low accuracy and ensure action plans are in place to improve accuracy
- Ensure full participation by all evaluators in transaction monitoring calibration and perform monthly root cause analysis of reasons for low calibration
- Analyze business to identify trends and determine critical focus areas; formulate a strategy that effectively drives quality performance improvement.
- Be an active participant during business reviews, drive holistic root cause analysis, and lead quality deep dives to identify drivers affecting quality performance.
- Proactively identify issues or trends that impact the customer experience, Advisor experience, or risk to Apple. Validate, create a plan, and provide solutions to mitigate impact
- Meet regularly with site management and other evaluators to ensure understanding of transaction monitoring form and guideline.
- Cultivate relationships, work collaboratively, and effectively engage with peers and cross functional partners to achieve business goals.
- Hold joint transaction monitoring sessions to promote intra-site calibration on appropriate coaching strategies for specific Advisor behaviors
- Manage and participate in projects involving communication initiatives, system or product enhancements, root cause analysis, and workflow redesign.
- Coordination with training team to develop supplemental training and/or modification of new agent training as necessary
- Coordination with Support Programs team to ensure efficient roll out of new initiatives and to drive ongoing improvement of agent tools, resources, processes, and procedures
- Coordination with site Management and Internal Site Management to ensure all teams are working toward consistent performance goals
- Regular travel to visit sites in order to ensure they are achieving goals using consistent approach.
- Communicate in a strong, clear, and consistent manner which translates strategy into action.
QPMs are responsible for conducting, supporting, and/or validating root cause through analysis and working with contact center management to create actions that produce measurable results. QPMs are also responsible for ensuring that key stakeholders are supported by effective quality reviews and feedback to help the organization achieve business targets. They drive readiness activities, communication strategies, and continuous improvement methodologies to improve and maintain quality performance. Tools knowledge: Phantom Gather Composer iWork Suite Final Cut Pro GarageBand Video content creation & maintenance Traits we are looking for : Experienced in Contact Center Management and familiarity with Apple Products Strong technical problem solving experiences Insightful and intuitive understanding of strategies for effective communication Strong analytical and critical thinking skills Strong ability to analyze data & identify trends Exceptional coaching abilities Effective Leadership skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills Demonstrated creative solution driven skills Skilled at relationship building
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- At- Home Requirements: A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk High-speed Internet service (10 megabits download and 3 megabits upload) from a reliable provider.
- If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you: At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The Team Leader starts at a minimum annual salary of $81,600. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Every Apple employee also has the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder, because all team members are eligible for stock grants and also a discount when purchasing Apple stock. We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being, confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
- Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.