United Consumers Credit Union is seeking a Vice President of Financial Services.
As a key member of Executive Management, the Vice President of Financial Services provides organizational leadership over all lending functions at the Credit Union, including mortgages, direct and indirect consumer loans and business loans, underwriting and collections.
- This position manages all lending activities including identification and minimization of risk, while increasing loan volume to meet growth goals and objectives;
- Serves as a leader and resource to Members and staff and represents UCCU to it's Membership.
- The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge and understanding of compliance associated with lending and a proven ability to identify and pursue business opportunities to enhance Member value and contribute to the financial success of the Credit Union.
- Must be able to operate with a great deal of autonomy and make decisions subject to the oversight of the President and Executive Vice President.
- This position is located in Independence, Missouri at UCCU Headquarters and reports to the President and Executive Vice President.
- Applicants must have 5 to 10 years of similar or related experience with a Bachelors Degree.
- UCCU is committed to helping our Members improve their financial lives and maximizing the value of Credit Union Membership.
Send resume and salary requirements to by clicking apply below
Do you want to work for a company who cares about their staff and the Members they serve? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you someone who delivers your very best work performance each day? If you answered yes to all of the above, then apply at United Consumers Credit Union! We are seeking qualified candidates for our fast-growing credit union, our UCCU Family, and we want to connect with you!
At United Consumers Credit Union, we know your career is important to you, and so is the type of company you choose to work for to be your best. That is why we strive to create a workplace where employees are motivated to deliver their best work each day.