General Help in a Cabinet Shop- Full Time (Monday- Friday)
Busy small local business looking for a talented long-term helper for our millwork shop.
Job duties will
range from millwork related activities, shop upkeep & cleanup and miscellaneous jobsite duties.
Ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, highly-organized, shop savvy. I'm looking for someone trustworthy, with a positive 'can-do' attitude, a self-starter, and someone who follows directions.
Candidate requirements are to include...
• Must be able to read and understand a measuring tape
• Valid driver's license / reliable transportation
• Excellent attendance
• Ability to pick up 50 pounds and perform specific tasks that involve lifting, pushing or kneeling.
• Work is performed within a production environment, subject to temperature variations, increased noise levels and dust
• Comfortable working around and with powered woodworking equipment
• Ability to work independently to complete tasks if needed
• Able to juggle multiple projects, meet deadlines and be goal oriented
• Coordinate projects/tasks with other co-workers
• Drive a pickup truck, when needed.
General responsibilities of the position to include but not limited to...
• Shop maintenance and cleaning
• Product cleaning and packaging
• Maintain organization of facility
• Works as a helper on various production tasks
What you can potentially learn and advance with...
• Cut and machine components
• Fabrication and assembly of finished
• Use and read shop drawings for
• Spray finishes
• Applying high pressure laminate
• Solid surface fabrication
• Metal fabrication
• CNC Operation 4
We are willing to train the right person to join our team.
If you are flexible, "think outside the box" and have a "can do attitude" I want to have you working
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org