Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
The PTC Account Data Specialist will be responsible for collecting and maintaining all elements of master data associated with our PTC partnership. Individual will work directly with PTC representatives to ensure master data is following current account contractual agreements. The grouping of data will leverage D&B data and other technologies/system tools to ensure consistency & accuracy are obtained while building out customer hierarchy.
As the SD&O main point of contact, work across organization (PTC Commercial Manager, Regional Sales, Software Team) to ensure customer grouping/attribution needs are being met. Individual will define SLA's and business rules associated to all change management aspects of the program, ensuring proper coordination/approval has been obtained prior to updates being made across the platform. In collaboration with PTC Commercial Manager, establish business process which outlines approval process which can be done directly by SD&O versus scenarios requiring higher level approval. This individual will also prepare the data required for the yearly review of the account performance with PTC to support the PTC commercial manager and other internal stake holders
Ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication, documentation, and troubleshooting skills. Ability to think critically and exhibit strong problem-solving skills.
- Define SLA and business rules around the change management associated with PTC account data (Exclusivity changes, grouping updates, inclusion or exclusion of business subsidiaries)
- Investigate questions or issues related to mater data elements and provide resolution in a timely fashion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and managing multiple stakeholders at a time
- Ability to work independently
- Able to work in interdisciplinary teams and versatility to adapt to fast changing environments
- Proactive in proposing solutions and improvements and strong attention to detail
- Using various technologies and system tools, search for and identify matches of account data for customer grouping
- Responsible for data quality and accuracy across the organization. Work with business to resolve data conflicts
- Education: Bachelor's preferred
- 3+ Years related work experience required, preferably with customer master data, business analysis, and/or project management
- Detail oriented with the ability to analyze, interpret and solve practical problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Familiarity with D&B customer hierarchy
- Familiarity or background in working with SAP Tools
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).